Volunteers are an integral part of how CAMP programs are delivered year-round.
Volunteers at CAMP are students, teachers, business owners, community leaders, doctors, nurses, and other professionals. While the majority of our volunteers are individuals, we frequently have groups volunteer from local businesses, community organizations, schools, churches, as well as universities and colleges (both locally and nationally).
Types of Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Camp Volunteers
- Respite Retreat Volunteers
- Parent's Night Out (PNO) Volunteers
- Teen and Adult Day Adventure (TADA) Volunteers
- Family Retreat Volunteers
- Work Groups (from civic organizations, corporate groups, and even groups of friends)
Contact Volunteer Services for more information!
For more information about volunteering, please contact Volunteer Services by emailing the Volunteer Services team at: VolunteerServices@campcamp.org.